• Our rugs are 100% washable and most stains will have a solution. If a stain occurs, the sooner you treat it, the easier it will be to clean.
Our rugs do not have anti-stain treatment. (For example, stubborn stains such as pure oil stains cannot be removed).
• Maintenance: Vacuum regularly without the brush attachment. If you want to sweep it, you can do it with a soft bristle brush always sweeping in the direction of the fibers.
• Small stains: Treat on the spot, absorbing the stain with a clean and dry cloth. If there is an excess of the stain, remove it with a spoon or a rounded knife. Clean the area with a damp sponge or soft bristle brush and warm soapy water.
• Liquid stains: Perform a complete wash with a pressure washer. If the rug is small you can also wash it in the bathtub. If it is very big or you have not enough space to wash it, we recommend you to resort to a professional.
• We recommend performing a deep cleaning with hydro washing machine once a year.
• Our rugs are made entirely of polypropylene threads (100% recyclable material). They can be used both indoors and outdoors, are lightweight and have a relaxed look. Ideal for medium or light traffic.
• When placed, it may take some time for your rug to settle. It can look be wrinkled or present “balloons” for having been rolled up. This can be solved with the help of a floor drainer.
• We recommend the use of an anti-slippery pad to prevent the carpet from moving or wrinkling. If you prefer them to look super firm, the solution is to apply “backing” to them. The backing is a vinyl emulsion that provides the rug with more thickness, giving it more rigidity and body.
• Avoid leaving your rug exposed to direct sun for a long time, as it can damage or discolor it over time.
Our rugs are hand-loomed woven
• The sides of the rugs may not be completely straight. When woven on handlooms, the pressure of the fabric varies, causing it to yield and the sides may slightly curve. The same may happen with the stripes.
• Do not pull any loose thread. If a thread is released, you can simply reinsert it into the weave with the help of a needle.
• The size of each rug may vary a few inches as a result of its handcrafted production.
• The colors may slightly vary according to each thread’s batch. Dark weaves are usually interwoven over a light warp.